Spitzenberger & spies
Spitzenberger Spies PHIL Power Hardward in the Loop Diagram
Two big subjects are defining the quality and accuracy of a PHIL system:
1. The delay time between interface output terminal and power output plug of the power amplifer
2. The stability of the system consisting of:
- the overall stability of the control loop (interaction between simulation and hardware)
- the electrical stability of the power amplifier’s output signal
more information on request
THE REAL BENEFITS OF THE SPITZENBERGER & SPIES PAS 4-QUADRANT LINEAR POWER AMPLIFIERS
INTEGRATED IN PHIL (power-hardware-in-the-loop) ARE:
With the very low transition delay time of the PAS amplifier, the combination of a high level simulator with the technical advanced 4-quadrant power amplifiers from Spitzenberger & Spies will lead to the perfect PHIL testing system.
The lower the time delay between the adjustment of the simulator output parameters and the feedback of measurement data into the simulator is, the better the stability of the overall PHIL system.
In addition, the system performance increases extensively and the simulation approaches the reality very closely.
With the PAS amplifier system the power output is always a fast and stable signal even with high non-linear loads, no matter whether they are pure inductive or pure capacitive.
Any type of PHIL EUT’s can be connected. Especially motor-driven components with high initial current consumption can easily be supplied by the PAS. The short-time power capability of the PAS can supply the connected motor with the double nominal power for a time period of up to 10 minutes.
Even EUT’S with a capacitive input stage like rectifying bridges with high peak current consumption can be supplied using the peak power capability of the PAS.
The PAS peak power capability extends the output power up to 4 times the nominal power for a time period of up to 3ms.
PAS series The reference Source for all Applications
■ Very fast slew rate >52V/µs at 230Vrms as required by EN 61000-4-11
■ Operates from DC up to 5kHz large signal bandwidth (-3dB) optional up to 30kHz
■ Small signal bandwidth up to 100kHz
■ High long-term (1 hour) overload characteristic
■ High short-term (5-10 min) overload characteristic
■ Very high peak load ability (up to 5ms)
■ Very low internal resistance
SPITZENBERGER SPIES PRODUCTS
· Test bench for Circuit breaker testing
· Test system for BESS For testing the characteristic of battery energy storage systems
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing