innco system Fiber Optic Cables
innco system devices are usually controlled by fiber optic cables, to minimized electromagnetic interference during the EMC test.
Typical are Polymer Optical Fibers (POF) with FSMZ connectors used.
In case of long distances between controller and the deliver, Glass Optical Filter (GOF) with FSM connectors will be used. For projects in Open Area Test Sites, the cables will be equipped with an special protection cover.
Each innco system device does include automatically fiber optic cable in the scope of delivery.
innco systems product Line
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers
· ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· York Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems