Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik was founded by Günter Schwarz Beck in 1953. Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik is headquartered in Schoenau - Altneudorf, near Heidelberg, Germany.
The main focus of Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik is the development, manufacture and distribution of products and services related to EMC measurements.
Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik products include radio disturbance, Kalibrierimpuls generatoren, antennas, LISN, near-field probes, Helmholtz coils, lamp replicas and strain clamps.
For a complete list of Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik products, please see the menu to the right.
Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik was a pioneer in Europe and especially in Germany in the development and manufacture of EMI receivers and Kalibrierimpulsgeneratoren. The EMI test was developed by Günter Schwarz Beck in the 50s along with the VDE.
Kalibrierimpulsgeneratoren produce extremely steep rising nanosecond pulses with high voltages in a wide spectrum frequency range after Fourier transformation. You use these to calibrate a measuring receiver.
Schwarzbeck Mess Elektronik was involved in an international inter comparison for calibrating precision Messdipolen and is active in various standardization bodies.
Günter Schwarz Beck was a amateur radio operator ( DL1BU ) and worked for years as a technical advisor to the DARC and was a lecturer at the Technical Academy Esslingen. Numerous scientific literature is published under his name. He died on 2 April 2008 at the age of 80 years in Schoenau.
· Coaxial Cables
· Comb Generators
· Dummy Lamps
· EMI Receivers
· Field Meters
· Helmholtz Coils / Radiating Loops
· LISN Line Impedance Stabilization Networks / AMN Artificial Mains Network
· MagTest System
· Near Field Probes
· Striplines / TEM-Cells
· Spectrum Generators
· Used Equipment
· Van der Hoofden Test Head
· Voltage Probes
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers