CDG 6000 Generator
Schlöder CDG 6000 Generator - Immunity, 10 kHz - 230 MHz
IEC / EN 61000-4-6
The generator CDG 6000 is a compact generator for generation high-frequency sinusoidal interference according to IEC / EN 61000-4-6. Radiated disturbances which acting on a system, generally have a longer wavelenght than the edge-lenght of a single system component. Nevertheless, it always comes back to influences by couplings in supply and signal lines. With the help of coupling networks or coupling clamps these disturbances are injected directly into supply or signal lines.
• Compact Generator
All neccessary components are integreated - signal generator, power amplifier, RF millivoltmeter and a directional coupler to measure forward and reverse power of the output signal. The control of the generator and the documentation of the test sequences accepts a convenient and comprehensive software control. She is included.
• Modular Design
The units are equipped with different power amplifiers, depending on requirements and the desired test level. It is possible at any time - for example, in conjunction with a calibration - to upgrade the generator in terms of performance from 25W to 75W.
• Direct Coupler
In Edition 3.0 (2014) of the IEC / EN 61000-4-6 is now the forward power of the output signal to be measured. This measurement is made with a directional coupler. The quality of the built-in amplifier allows control of the level data through the system - see chapter 6.4 in the standard with respect of two methods. That means a built-in directional coupler is in our test system CDG 6000 not (necessarily) required.
However, the control on the forward power during a test is the preferred method. This means a generator with built-in directional couplers meets the requirements of the standard and the auditors. There are no discussion on the procedure.
The CDG 6000 can be supplied with or without a directional coupler. The version without directional coupler provides the ability to connect an external directional coupler at the back of the generator. Of course, all previously delivered units of CDG 6000 series can be retrofitted with a directional coupler.
EN 61000-4-6 Injection Clamps
SchlÖder Product Line
Schlöder Coupling Networks for Burst & Surge
• CN 1240-32 and CN 1240-125 Coupling Switchable Networks
• Mains Operation 3-Phase
• • CWG 520
• • CWG 523 / CWG 523-550
• • CWG 524 CWG 524-550
• Interconnection Lines / Surge test only
• • CWG 1525
Schlöder Current Monitoring Probes
• CWG 520 - 3-phase coupling network, 4 x 16 A - Burst and Surge
• CWG 523, CWG 523-550, CWG 524 CWG 524–550 - 3-phase Coupling Network, 4 x 32 / 60 A - Burst and Surge
• CWG 524-B - 3-phase Coupling Network, 4 x 60 A - Burst only
• EMV-SOFT - Remote control software for SFT, CWG, VIS
• SFT 415 - Capacitive Coupling Clamp (CCC)
• SFT 415-1 - Capacitive Coupling Clamp with protection cover
• SFT 415-CS - Calibration Set for verification the CCC
• SFT 430 HV Cable for Burst Generator
• SFT 450-Set – Attenuator Set
• SFT 470 - Probe set for Burst generator to create short time magnetic fields
Schlöder Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity Tests
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Schwarzbeck Mess-Elektronik - Antennas