preen PWF series Programmable Wide Frequency AC Power
PWF series Programmable Wide Frequency AC Power
The PWF series is a family of programmable AC power source with wide range of adjustable frequency, developed for aerospace or military’s 400Hz and 800Hz test applications, such as lab use, compliance test, and quality assurance.
The PWF series consists of L series and M series, which have different output frequency range. L series provides 45~500Hz and 0~300V output, and M series provides 300~800Hz and 0-150V output. Users can select communication interfaces of RS-485, RS-232, and optional GPIB. The PWF series also have programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three phase independent control, phase angle control, and disturbance function.
• Wide range output frequency up to 800Hz for aerospace and military applications.
• Three phase independent control to set voltage of each phase .
• Phase angle control to set angle between each phase.
• Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.
• Disturbance function to better simulate grid abnormality.
• Touch screen display for easy operation.
• Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting.
• Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB interface available.
• Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability.
• Optional soft start function to reduce inrush current from motor type UUT.
Preen (AC Power Corp)
- AFV-P Series of Programmable AC & DC Power Supplies
- AMF Series of 400Hz Power Supply /Ground Power
- AMV Series of 400Hz Power Supply / Ground Power
- BPS Series of Shore Power Supply
- PAS Series of Grid Simulators
- PFV Series of Regenerative AC Power Sources
- PWF Series of Programmable Wide Frequency AC Power Sources
• DC Power Supplies
- ADC Series of Rack Mount DC Power Supplies
- ADG Series of Programmable High Power DC Power Supplies
- ADS Series of High Power DC Power Supplies
• Automatic Voltage Regulators and UPS
- ABU Series of Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- APH Series of Inductive Automatic Voltage Regulators
- APS Series of Solid State Automatic Voltage Regulators
- Automatic Test Solutions
- Customized Products
- PEL Series of Regenerative AC Electronic Loads
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers