AFV-P series Programmable AC & DC Power Supply
AFV-P Series of Programmable AC & DC Power Supplies
Preen's AFV-P Series is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 40-500 Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz). It is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from design verification, quality assurance, ATE to mass production. AFV-P series comprise measurement features of rms voltage, rms current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, reactive power and etc. Its 5" touch screen with rotary knob allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current and frequency. Total 1200 test steps in 50 built-in memories and transient generation functions allow simulations of voltage variations, surges, drops and frequency disturbances. Users can set up starting and ending phase angle from 0 - 360 degrees and they can also remotely control AFV-P via standard interfaces. Free control software and LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote control.
• Compact and high power density: 600VA to 2500 VA is only 2U and 5000 VA is 5U.
• AC source with DC output: extend the applications to DC testing
Wide output voltage of 0-310V and output frequency of 15-1000 Hz
• THD is only under 0.3 % when output power is under 100 Hz
• Ideal for inrush current: capable to deliver up to 4.5 times of peak current.
• Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°
• Current fold-back feature: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies.
• STEP and RAMP function: ideal for voltage and frequency variation tests and effectively reduces the inrush current during motor startup.
• TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation.
• Users can quickly set and view the parameters via 5 inches touch panel or rotary knob, which provides an easy operation and measurement display.
• Free control software and LabVIEW driver: allow users to easily program and remote control.
• High slew rate: less than 300 µs from 0~90% output voltage
Preen (AC Power Corp)
- AFV-P Series of Programmable AC & DC Power Supplies
- AMF Series of 400Hz Power Supply /Ground Power
- AMV Series of 400Hz Power Supply / Ground Power
- BPS Series of Shore Power Supply
- PAS Series of Grid Simulators
- PFV Series of Regenerative AC Power Sources
- PWF Series of Programmable Wide Frequency AC Power Sources
• DC Power Supplies
- ADC Series of Rack Mount DC Power Supplies
- ADG Series of Programmable High Power DC Power Supplies
- ADS Series of High Power DC Power Supplies
• Automatic Voltage Regulators and UPS
- ABU Series of Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- APH Series of Inductive Automatic Voltage Regulators
- APS Series of Solid State Automatic Voltage Regulators
- Automatic Test Solutions
- Customized Products
- PEL Series of Regenerative AC Electronic Loads
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing