Power Line EMI Adapters
How much EMI noise is on your power lines?
How do you assess the levels of noise and its properties when it is obviously bad idea to connect your oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer directly to your power lines?
Our EMI interface adapters provide a barrier for high mains voltages but good passage for the noise signal so that you can connect your sensitive instrument to power lines for analysis and quantification.
We offer adapters for differential ("normal") and common-mode noise.
With your oscilloscope (we recommend a high-speed digital storage scope) you will be able to observe the transient signals on your power lines.
This is often much more beneficial than to use spectrum analyzer because majority of EMI signals on power lines are transient (spikes and alike) which the spectrum analyzer can easily miss.
EMI Adapters for Power Lines
• Hand-Held Power Line EMI Adapter - MSN12
• Plug-In Power Line EMI Adapter - MSN01
- OnFILTER Home Page
- DC Filters
• OnFILTER 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
- How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers
· ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· York Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems