plug-in power line emi adapter
Plug-in power line EMI Adapter connects your high-speed oscilloscope or a spectrum analyzer to an electrical outlet and allows observing in real time high-frequency noise on your power line.
Separated by a high-insulation signal transformer, the interface module offers broad frequency response and excellent impulse response to accurately measure high-frequency signals on power lines.
Plug-in EMI Adapter allows for measurement of both differential ("normal") and common mode signals.
It is optimized for low output impedance of power lines and 50 Ohms impedance of a typical high-frequency instrument.
In addition to noise on power lines, MSN01 is a good tool to observe communication on power line that is used in many industrial and residential applications.
Because noise on power lines can reach significant magnitude, EMI Adapter has special protective circuit limiting peak signal at the output to no more than 15V.
Plug-in EMI Adapter comes with BNC cable, BNC 50 Ohms terminator and a BNC T-adapter which allows use of 1MOhms input of your oscilloscope for large dynamic range of measurements.
EMI Adapters for Power Lines
• Hand-Held Power Line EMI Adapter - MSN12
• Plug-In Power Line EMI Adapter - MSN01
- OnFILTER Home Page
- DC Filters
• OnFILTER 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
- How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers
· ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· York Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Data & Power over Fiber Optics
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems