CleanSweep 20A Single Phase Filters
The AFN520FG CleanSweep® 20A AC power line filter family provides clean power to equipment up to 2400W for 120VAC circuits and up to 5000W for 250VAC circuits.
Examples of equipment for which this filter model was designed include medium-sized manufacturing equipment, equipment on the workbench with significant current consumption, racks of analytical equipment, telecommunication equipment and others.
The filters can be configured with different options, such as operating voltage, outlet type, and others. Depending on the type of the outlet, the rating of the filter may be lower than its capabilities, for example, U.K. outlets are specified only up to 13A.
Please see ordering information in the brochure for all available options. When selecting current rating of filter it is prudent to leave some headroom for current rating because most equipment has uneven current consumption during its operation and the resulting peak current may exceed maximum rating of the filter.
Please read carefully Application Note "How to Specify CleanSweep AC Power Line Filter" - it will help you to order the correct model for your application.
- OnFILTER Home Page
- DC Filters
• OnFILTER 9Amp DC Filter- DCNG5009
- How to Specify CleanSweep AC EMI Filters
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers
· ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· York Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Data & Power over Fiber Optics
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems