TDM-200 Power Density Meter
The TDM-200 Power Density Meter from Laplace Instruments measures the RF field strength over the range 0.001 to 2000uW/sq cm. This extremely sensitive meter can accurately measure the RF background level even in rural areas. The display reads power density directly in 3 ranges, 20, 200 and 2000uW/sq cm For comparison, a typical cordless phone will produce about 0.01uW/sq cm at a distance of 12 meters. At FM, TV and mobile phone frequencies, accuracy is better than 3dB. Unlike many other power meters, the antenna is built-in and the detection system yields a flat response over a very wide range of frequencies. Even at 5GHz, signals can still be measured. The meter features an internal PP3 battery with a low battery warning indication when there is about 10 minutes life remaining.
· Hand held and very portable power density meter.
· Sensitivity down to 0.001uW/sq cm at 1GHz.
· Instant reading, very simple to use.
· Internal antenna.... no cables required
· LCD readout directly in uW/sq cm.
· Wide range of frequencies, includes all the significant RF bands
· Battery powered, 60 hours use from standard PP3.
|Frequency range||3MHz - 2.5GHz (25%)
0.5MHz - 3GHz (3dB)
|Max sensitivity||0.001uW/sq cm at 1GHz|
|Sensitivity||25% at 5GHz
10% at 10GHz
|Max reading||2000uW/sq cm|
|Readout||41/2 digit LCD|
|Bandwidth||Wide: 0.5MHz - 3GHz
Narrow: 100MHz - 3GHz
|Averaging||Fast/Slow selector switch|
|Power||Internal battery (PP3)|
|Battery life||60 hours (1,000mAH battery)|
|Size||15cm x 9cm x 3cm|
RF field probes
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· Aaronia - Antennas and Probes