3GHz EMC Conducted emissions Analyzer
The SA3000 is a powerful, fully featured, EMC analyzer It will measure both conducted and radiated emissions according to the international EMC standards. It enables the user to assess the EMC compliance of products quickly and with good integrity.
The analyzer is controlled via a USB link from any standard PC using the software included with the analyzer This provides a user interface which is simple and intuitive to use.
· 9KHz - 3GHz frequency span.
· Meets all EMC standards for measurements.
· Optional Band A filter (200Hz RBW).
· USB interface to any standard PC.
· Full set of detectors (Pk, QP and Ave).
· Simultaneous measurement of all three detectors.
· Limit lines shown on results plots for simple compliance assessment.
· Up to 20 marked points with bar graph and tabular presentation.
3GHz EMC emissions Analyzer is an optional extra for the following products:
3GHz EMC emissions Analyzer appears in the following kits:
3GHz analyzer - Data sheet
Laplace Instruments product Line
· · Emissions
· · Immunity
· · Harmonic and Flicker
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source