1GHz EMC Conducted emissions Analyzer
The SA1002 provides a high performance capability to measure the EMC compliance of your products.
It covers the conducted emission and radiated emission bands to 1GHz, as required by most EMC standards.
The included software is Windows compatible and simple to use. This powerful system automatically sets the analyzer parameters to suit the test to be performed.
Standard limits are available from simple pull-down menu.
Results can be directly compared against these limits for easy checks on compliance status.
· 150KHz - 1GHz as standard.
· 9KHz (band A) option available.
· Powerful and intuitive Windows software included.
· Fitted with CISPR16 detectors and automatic RBW settings.
· Instant zoom to anywhere in the spectrum.
· Simultaneous detector measurements.
· High speed USB interface.
· Operates with a range of antennas and ancillaries.
The software included with the SA1002 provides all the control and display features that you need.
· Full control of the frequency band to be scanned.
· Control of the detector, RBW, scan rate, scan mode.
· Linear or log scaling of the frequency axis
· Instant zoom to any point in the spectrum, at full resolution.
· Single frequency mode for monitoring any specific problem emission.
· Selection of input device, including automatic AF or insertion loss correction.
· Up to 20 markers, with QP and Ave display of results in near real time.
· Selection of standard to be applied, with EU, FCC and As/Nz standards pre-loaded.
· Facility to input your own limits and/or input device calibration.
· Plotting of results to any Windows printer.
· Saving of results to disk, and recall at later date.
1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer is an optional extra for the following products:
- Pre-Selectors for EMC test
- Antennas for EMC testing
- RF300 Large Loop Antenna
- LISN & Voltage Probes
- Test cells (LaplaCell)
Laplace Instruments product Line
· · Emissions
· · Immunity
· · Harmonic and Flicker
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source