Pre-Selectors for Conductive EMC test
Pre-Selectors are an essential requirement if measuring conducted emissions that have high broadband noise content. They effectively convert an EMC Analyzer into a receiver, as specified by CISPR16.
The Laplace Pre-Selectors are high specification, switched band filters which track the scanning of the EMC Analyzer. Control is via a USB cable from the Laplace EMC Engineer software supplied with the SA1002 and SA3000 emission analyses.
The Installation and operation of the pre-selectors are completely automatic, and the filters will automatically synchronize with the emission analyzer and will scan without any operator intervention. A front panel switch allows manual operation if required.
Two pre-selector models are available:
1. RF910 Band B, 150KHz - 30MHz. 8 filter bands
2. RF915 Band A & B, 9KHz - 30MHz. 13 filter bands
Pass band attenuation is just 4dB and out-of-band rejection is nominally 40dB.
· Fully automatic operation.
· Band A (RF910)and band A+B (RF915) versions.
· No active components in RF path, so very high noise tolerance.
· 5 + 5 pole filters for high out-of-band rejection.
· Can be used with any EMC analyzer.
· Compact and cost effective.
Pre-Selectors for EMC test is an optional extra for the following products:
- 3GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- 1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- RF300 Large Loop Antenna
LISN & Voltage Probes Pre-Selectors for EMC test appears in the following kits:
- RFG kit (optional for this kit)
- RFC- conducted emissions kit (optional for this kit)
Pre-Selectors - The Why, What and How of Pre-selectors
Data Sheet - Pre-Selector range
User manual - RF910 & RF915 - User manual for the pre-selectors
conducted emission testing PRODUCTS
- 1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer.
- 3GHz EMC emissions Analyzer.
- Ancillaries.. conducted
- LISN & Voltage Probes
- Pre-Selectors for EMC test
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers