PLIP - Power Line Interference Probe
These ancillaries enable compliant conducted emission tests.
Laplace Instruments offers a full range Voltage probes.
They are comprised of:
- Voltage probe to CISPR16
· Voltage probe (PLIP) with inbuilt safety features for lines >100A
· The Voltage Probe requirement is covered by our PLIP (Power Line Interference Probe). This fully meets the requirements of CISPR16, but has additional features:
- Fully galvanic isolation between input and output (>1kV), for the safety of operator and analyzer!
- Shrouded safety clips for attachment to the line to be measured.
- Filtered frequency response matched to Band A and B.
- Current limiting on the output.
- Visual indication of high voltage input.
Voltage Probes is an optional extra for the following products:
- 1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- Pre-Selectors for EMC test
- Ancillaries.. conducted
Voltage Probes appears in the following kits:
- CLIENTS (optional for this kit)
- RFG kit (optional for this kit)
- RFC- conducted emissions kit
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing