LISN & Voltage Probes
These ancillaries enable compliant conducted emission tests.
A wide range of LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Network) plus voltage probes are available.
Laplace Instruments offers a full range or LISN and Voltage probes.
They are comprised of:
- Commercial (to CISPR16), up to 16A, single phase
- Commercial (to CISPR16), up to 100A, 2 and 4 line
- Military (Def Stan 59-41) and Mil Spec 461 types
- Automotive, to CISPR25
- Voltage probe to CISPR16
· LISN with ratings up to 100A/line and up to 4 lines
· Commercial versions fully compliant to CISPR16
· Def Stan and Mil Spec versions also available
· Voltage probe (PLIP) with inbuilt safety features for lines >100A
· Fully calibrated and complete with test lab certificate and cal. data
· All commercial LISN include an artificial hand connection and a transient limiter. This adds a 30dB insertion loss. A 30dB pre-amplifier is included which can be connected in the RF output feed to return the insertion loss to 0dB.
· All bar the heavy current LISNs are constructed in a flanged aluminum enclosure that can be bolted directly down to a ground plane (as required by standards). The underside of the enclosure is left unpainted to ensure good conductivity with the plane.
· The 16A and military/automotive LISNs have an RF output for each line, thus allowing parallel measurements of the emissions. This facilitates measurement of common mode and differential mode components of the emissions if required.
· The Voltage Probe requirement is covered by our PLIP (Power Line Interference Probe). This fully meets the requirements of CISPR16, but has additional features:
- Fully galvanic isolation between input and output (>1kV), for the safety of operator and analyzer!
- Shrouded safety clips for attachment to the line to be measured.
- Filtered frequency response matched to Band A and B.
- Current limiting on the output.
- Visual indication of high voltage input.
LISN & Voltage Probes is an optional extra for the following products:
- 1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- Pre-Selectors for EMC test
- Ancillaries.. conducted
LISN & Voltage Probes appears in the following kits:
- CLIENTS (optional for this kit)
- RFG kit (optional for this kit)
- RFC- conducted emissions kit
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers