Miniature EMC Antenna
Miniature calibrated antenna for RF emission and screening measurements
The CTS011 is a miniature (9.5 x 7.5 x 2cm) dipole antenna fully calibrated over the range 30MHz " 2GHz. It features a built-in head amplifier and an all molded case design which makes this antenna ideal for EMC measurements in confined spaces. Applications include radiated emission tests in small compact chambers and screening effectiveness measurements in small enclosures. It also acts as an ideal antenna
Miniature calibrated antenna for RF emission and screening measurements.
· 30MHz to 2GHz frequency range.
· High sensitivity at all frequencies.
· Perfect for screening tests in small enclosures.
· Calibrated for EMC radiated emission measurements, antenna factor comparable to standard log-periodic, even at low frequencies.
· Ideal for analyzing field patterns around EMC test sites/chambers and transmitter installations.
Active antenna - A low noise head amplifier is built-in inside the antenna to provide high sensitivity and large antenna– performance. Phantom power is provided up the antenna output cable from a battery powered interface unit.
Integrated - The CTS011 is shipped complete with all cables, interface unit and battery charger.
The interface unit includes a 0dB and 20dB gain
Calibration - The CTS011 is supplied complete with antenna factor calibration which includes separate data for both the 0dB and 20dB gain interface unit channels.
Compact -The exceptionally small size and high sensitivity is ideal for mobile applications such as site surveys and test site evaluations. The molded casing also makes the antenna drop proof!
- Broadband Antenna (RF2XX)
- Miniature EMC Antenna
- Small Active Receive Antenna
- RF300 Large Loop Antenna
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers