CLIENTS system (Combined Laplace Immunity & EmissioNs Test System)
The unique CLIENTS system (Combined Laplace Immunity & EmissioNs Test System) offers all the facilities of an EMC test laboratory in a bench top or floor standing package.
The CLIENTS systems provide facilities to test for both RF radiated emissions and RF radiated immunity.
Compact and easy to use with a powerful Windows-compatible software package which automates much of the testing.
Suitable for products up to 60cm cube (19" rack x 13U high).
1GHz with LC300/2
2GHz with LC300/2
3GHz with LC300/2
1GHz with LC600
2GHz with LC600
3GHz with LC600
These systems offer many benefits:
· Checking of products and sub assemblies throughout the development cycle (thus avoiding nasty surprises when the design is completed).
· Convenience.. test when you need to. No need to book test labs and cut out the traveling.
· Pre-compliance testing.
· Self-test and self certification. Product refinement.
· Sample checks on production (as required by the EMC Directive).
· Choice of 30MHz - 1GHz or 30MHz - 3GHz
· Immunity testing to over 20V/m
· Fully compliant to IEC61000-4-3 and IEC61000-4-20
· Fully integrated with Windows software for your PC
· Easy and quick to use
· Delivered fully calibrated and ready to use
CLIENTS provides the following products:
Test cells (LaplaCell)
Compact emissions and immunity test cells for EMC compliance testing.
SA3000 3GHz EMC Emissions Analyzer
High performance, PC controlled, 3GHz EMC analyzer with powerful Windows software application.
The RF Synthesizer is the key component of an RF immunity test system.
LETIS (optional for this kit)
LETIS (Laplace EMC Test Integration System) provides an automated power amplifier selection facility for radiated immunity testing.
RF Power Amplifiers
A range of power amplifiers specifically designed for RF Immunity testing according to EMC standards. These cover both conducted, 100KHz to 250MHz, and radiated tests, 30MHz to 3GHz.
LISN & Voltage Probes (optional for this kit)
These ancillaries enable compliant conducted emission tests. A wide range of LISNs plus voltage probe are available.
Radiated Spectrum Analyzer PRODUCTS
- 1GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- 3GHz EMC emissions Analyzer
- Ancillaries.. conducted
- LISN & Voltage Probes
- Pre-Selectors for EMC test
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems · innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing · LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers · Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems · Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Seibersdorf Laboratories - Site & Chamber Validation
· Select Fabricators - Fabric RF/ EMI Enclosures
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers