AC2000A Harmonics & Flicker Analyzer
The AC2000A harmonics and flicker analyzer is fully compliant with IEC61000-3-2: 2014 and IEC61000-3-3.
There is discusion to "refresh" IEC61000-3-2 later this year with the update issued next year.
The changes are mostly related to scope, EUT operation and setup. They do not affect the instrumentation other than a requirement to add a new assessment for low power lighting equipment, and is the third option in clause 7.4.3. It requires the expression of the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th , 9th and 11th harmonics as percentages of the fundamental. When the new standard is issued, Laplace Instruments will modify the firmware accordingly (this can be updated in the field).
The AC1000A power source must be specified for voltage (115 or 230v) and frequency (50 or 60Hz).
Laplace Instruments AC1000A Clean Power Source to AC2000A Harmonics & Flicker Analyser Power and Connector/Plug Options
The Laplace AC2000A Harmonics and Flicker analyzer provides the user with a complete system for testing product compliance with IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-3. Quick and easy to use, the built-in screen provides a clear pass/fail indication of compliance status, plus a full listing of results for each harmonic, in either tabular of bar graph format. The instrument is properly configured to cope with fluctuating harmonics. The Flicker mode provides proper measurement of short term and long term parameters, using algorithms specified in IEC61000-4-15. In addition, inrush current measurements can be automated such that the product under test can be automatically cycled on/off with user entered time profiles.
· Stand alone, self contained... a completely integrated instrument
· Immediate display of compliance status with full listing of all measurements
· Power meter functions included.
· Easy setup and automatic analysis against standards
A Windows application package is included as standard with each AC2000A. This will run on any current version of Windows and provides a means of downloading the results from the analyzer in real time. This allows storage of results to disk, hard copy via Windows printers, as well as display of results together with setup parameters and load details.
AC2000A Harmonics & Flicker Analyzer is an optional extra for the following products:
Data Sheet - AC2000 A Harmonics & Flicker Analyzer
Laplace Instruments Products
• Antennas for EMC Testing
· · RF200 Broadband EMC Log Periodic Antenna
· · RF230 Broadband EMC Log Periodic Antenna
· · RF300 Large Loop Antenna
· · CDN - Coupler-Decoupler Networks
· · Current CDNs for Screened Cable
· · Current CDNs for Unscreened Cable
· · High Current Coupler Decoupler Network - S46M5 9
• CLIENTS (Combined Laplace Immunity & EmissioNs Test System)
• Conducted Immunity Test Solutions - IEC6100 4 6
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells and Chambers
· Current Generators
· EMC Antennas
· EMC Emission Testing
· EMC Immunity Testing
· EMC Signal Generators
· EMC Software
· EMC/EMI Filters
· Linear AC/DC Power Amplifiers
· Linear AC/DC Power Supply
· Waveform Generator/Simulator
· Application Notes & Downloads
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Data & Power over Fiber Optics
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems