LUMILOOP - Power & Data over Fiber Optics
For a variety of applications conventional copper cables for sensor supply should be avoided or can hardly ever be used.
The optical energy transmission via fiber cable (Power-over-Fiber) overcomes all these dangers.
Therefore a laser is used as the light source. Via glass fibers optical energy is led to a solar cell where again it is transformed into electrical energy. A specially self-developed microchip (ASIC) connects the sensors with the optical system.
An also self-designed optical package is used to connect the sensors to the fiber cables. Thereby all common types of fiber cables are supported. In combination maximally miniaturised systems can be realised – from sensor to software.
LUMILOOP provides an isolated, continuous, all-time stable power supply and bi-directional data transfer. Through the patented power control the systems are energy efficient, reliable, eye-safe and in compliance with international laser safety standards.
Each system consists of a computer interface connected to a maximum miniaturized sensor interface.
LUMILOOP PRODUCT LINE
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems
· Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers