LISN CISPR 16-1-2, 3 Phase, 4 Conductor
IntrX LISN CISPR 16-1-2, 3 Phase / 4 Conductor
LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) is a low-pass filter typically placed between an AC or DC power source and the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to create a known impedance as per complying standard for the measurement of conducted emission.
It also isolates the unwanted RF signals from the power source with pre-filter included. It provides a Radio frequency (RF) noise measurement port.
LISN is used to predict conducted emission for diagnostic, pre-compliance and compliance testing.
IntrX designs and manufactures the following models in compliance with CISPR 16-1-2, ANSI 63.4, FCC standards.
These LISN's are 3 Phase, 4 Conductor networks.
Appropriate line can be selected by a rotary switch.
All other lines will be terminated internally with 50#.
Artificial Hand simulation 510# + 220pF impedance in accordance with CISPR 16-1-2 is provided.
Standard Input and Output terminals provided are CEE Sockets up to 100A, however optional wing terminal and SUPERCON connectors can be ordered.
A transient limiter is highly recommended to use with LISN at the front end of EMI Rx or Spectrum Analyzer to protect measuring instrument from transients.
IntrX offers six Three Phase, Four Conductor, Artificial Mains LISN's:
• The LIN20-4
CISPR16 20Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 32Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 63Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 100Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
• LIN200-4 CISPR16 200Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm
CISPR16 400Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm
LISN's are provided with the calibration data (insertion loss ) for all the lines. Impedance, Phase and Isolation curves are supplied with every individual unit.
IntrX Three Phase, Four Conductor CISPR 16-1-2 LISN's
Custom LISN's available with High Voltage and High Amperage available. Contact Reliant EMC with your request!
IntrX Family of LISN's
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems
· Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers