IntrX LISN MIL 461 E/F, Single line
LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) is a low-pass filter typically placed between an AC or DC power source and the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to create a known impedance as per complying standard for the measurement of conducted emission.
It also isolates the unwanted RF signals from the power source with pre-filter included. It provides a Radio frequency (RF) noise measurement port. LISN is used to predict conducted emission for diagnostic, pre-compliance and compliance testing.
IntrX designs and manufactures models in compliance with CISPR 16-1-2, EN, ANSI C63.4, FCC, ETS, VCCI and VDE, MIL461E/F standards and automotive for measurements in commonly used Standards. These single line LISN are designed in accordance with MIL 461E/F, DO160 requirements. Characteristic impedance of these LISN's is (50μH + 5") || 50" A transient limiter is highly recommended to use with LISN at the front end of EMI Rx or Spectrum Analyzer to protect measuring instrument from transients. These LISN are provided with the calibration data (insertion loss ) for all the lines. Impedance, Phase and Isolation curves are supplied with every individual unit.
IntrX offers six Single Line MIL-461 E/F LISN's:
CISPR16 20Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 32Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 63Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 100Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
• LIN200-4 CISPR16 200Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm
CISPR16 400Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm to 50 Ohm
LISN's are provided with the calibration data (insertion loss ) for all the lines. Impedance, Phase and Isolation curves are supplied with every individual unit.
IntrX Single Line, MIL 461 E/F LISN's
Custom LISN's available with High Voltage and High Amperage available. Contact Reliant EMC with your request!
IntrX Family of LISN's
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing