IntrX designs and manufactures LISN's (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) models in compliance with CISPR 16-1-2, EN,
ANSI C63.4, FCC, ETS, VCCI and VDE, MIL461E/F standards and automotive for
measurements in commonly used Standards.
IntrX Family of LISN's:
• Three Phase, Four Conductor LISN's
• Single Phase, Two Conductor LISN's
• Single Conductor DO 160 LISN's
• Single Line MIL-461 E/F LISN's
• Single Line CISPR 25 Automotive LISN's
A LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Networks) is a low-pass filter typically placed between an AC or DC power source and the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to create a known impedance as per complying standard for the measurement of conducted emission.
It also isolates the unwanted RF signals from the power source with pre-filter included. It provides a Radio frequency (RF) noise measurement port.
LISN is used to predict conducted emission for diagnostic, pre-compliance and compliance testing.
CISPR16 20Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 32Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 63Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 100Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm 250 μH pre filter
CISPR16 200Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm
CISPR16 400Ax4 Path 9 kHz – 30 MHz, 50 μH + 5 Ohm || 50 Ohm
LISN's are provided with the calibration data (insertion loss ) for all the lines. Impedance, Phase and Isolation curves are supplied with every individual unit.
Custom LISN's available with High Voltage and High Amperage available. Contact Reliant EMC with your request!
IntrX LISN Family
IntrX Family of LISN's
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing