GTEM Cell Group
GTEM's can be purchased in a horizontal or vertical position
GTEMCELL group is one of the leading professional manufacturers in the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) field.
GTEM Cell Group is comprised of:
• GTEM di E.S.Benites
• GTEM ITALIA
Headquarter is located in North Italy close to Verona city with a branch in South Brazil and office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our complete range of GTEM cells and accessories is widely used in emission and immunity measurements, for applications sectors such as Information Technology, telecommunications, civil, industrial, medical technology, military etc.
We cooperate with world-class customers from all industries at home and abroad.
We apply the latest technology (CAD, LASER technology, etc.) for the production of our products and are supported by our own testing laboratory.
This ensures a leading production process and rapid delivery capabilities (2 up 8 weeks).
We also provide comprehensive EMC solutions, EMC testing, EMC on-site installations.
Our R & D team has over 10 years of professional experience and can design products according to customer’s requirements.
We provide consultants and training course for EMC at any level with accredited teachers.
Our products are according International standards, CE certified.
Our mission is “to offer top-grade products and excellent service”. “We make your tests easier!” is the slogan of GTEMCELL Ltd.!
GTEM ITALIA product Line
• GTEM 250
• GTEM 400
• GTEM 500
• GTEM 750
• GTEM 800
- Reverberation Chambers
- Reverberation Tents
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Data & Power over Fiber Optics
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems