GTEM Cells FROM GTEM ITALIA
Reliant EMC is proud to offer GTEM-Cells from GTEM ITALIA according to IEC/EN 61000-4-20.
The GTEM 250 / 400 / 450 / 500 / 600
can be ordered in a Vertical Positioning!
Click on the following links to download pdf Specification Matrixs
GTEM Cell Description
The GTEM-cell is a TEM waveguide with the upper frequency limit
extended to the GHz range.
It is a low-cost alternative measurement facility for both radiated
emission and immunity measurements.
It is included in the published standard IEC/EN 61000-4-20 “Emission and Immunity Testing in Transverse Electromagnetic (TEM) Waveguides”.
Compared to other
measuring methods like EMC test in anechoic chambers or OATS (Open Area Test Sites), GTEM-cells
offer some significant advantages for the testing of small and medium sized EUT´s (Equipment
Under Test) up to a frequency range of 18 GHz.
Quick turnarounds of
the EUT as well as numerous testing variations are easy and fast to handle.
emission to immunity testing requires only simple adjustments from receiver input to amplifier
Irrespective of long waiting times associated with off-site test labs or weather
and ambient delays that can occur at OATS facilities.
Whether you are at the design qualification,
pre-compliance, compliance, or production sampling stage, the GTEM is the right choice for you.
GTEM ITALIA product Line
• GTEM 250
• GTEM 400
• GTEM 500
• GTEM 750
• GTEM 800
- Reverberation Chambers
- Reverberation Tents
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· LUMILOOP - Data & Power over Fiber Optics
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems