Welcome to the Triton
The revolution of EMC test laboratories
The SAC-10 Plus Triton is Frankonia’s most modern and fully compliant EMC testing solution with a Quiet Zone of 3,0 m.
The innovative shape with its optimized absorber layout allows for a use of three axes having a ready test setup for emission and immunity tests.
The Triton is designed for test labs, that….
· want to eliminate measuring inaccuracy
· want to increase their productivity and capacity by means of time saving
· don’t want to change manually their test setups for every single EMI/EMS test
· aspire a minimum investment volume by using a space-saving anechoic chamber with ingenious design
· are looking for a future-proof anechoic chamber with unique advantages and modern technologies
· don’t want to waste time on reproducing test setups and testing conditions
· want to test full-compliant emission and immunity of several products in a single chamber and in one step
· don’t want to carry absorbers and antennas inside and outside the anechoic chamber that are needed for every specific test procedure
· want to put an end to defects and sources of errors at test setups
The Triton is the perfect test laboratory for service providers, research institutes and product developments, and for all who value efficiency and flexibility in operating an EMC lab.
Triton at a Glance
The Triton is the state-of-the-art EMC test laboratory that allows an efficient use, reduces costs and time and ensures a stable quality and performance level. Lined with Frankosorb® absorbers generating reproducible results, the Triton guarantees a future-proof solution for any kind of EMI/EMS testing at the highest level.
• Full compliant EMC Test Solution
Validated according to CISPR 16-1-4, ANSI C63.4 and IEC/EN61000-4-3
• Quiet Zone 3,0m at 10m, 5m & 3m test distances
Semi-anechoic chamber designed for measuring distances of 10, 5 and 3 meters on a quiet zone of ø3,0 m.
• Multiple Test Axes
Innovative shape with optimized absorber layout with the use of three axes for emission and immunity tests.
• Everything in the chamber
Antennas and floor absorber areas for each procedure remain in the chamber and specifically move to the test position either in manual or semi-automatized mode.
• Reproducible and stable quality
The quality of every EMC testing remains at a constantly high level, the testing time decreases, malfunction and damage is almost impossible.
• Turnkey Solutions
Anechoic Chamber and Test System from Frankonia
Frankonia’s SAC-10 Plus Triton is a revolution in EMC testing that shifts the focus to simplify the testing procedures for engineers and institutes and holistically improves the efficiency of your EMC lab.
With its long-term performance Frankosorb® Absorbers, Frankonia guarantees a constant performance level of the validated SAC-10 Plus chamber for 10 years.
Only Frankosorb® absorbers guarantee your investment on the long-term.
The breathtaking SAC-10 Plus Triton and Frankosorb®. An amazing and powerful match.
• Semi-Anechoic Chamber
• Full complaint according to CISPR 16-1-4
• Full compliant with ANSI C63.4
• Full compliant with IEC/EN61000-4-3
• Already considers the standard changes expected for 2017 (CD)
• Multiple use of three (3) test axis
• 10m, 5m, & 3m measuring distances
• ø3,0m Turntable and Quiet Zone
• Movable floor-absorber board’s
• Floor absorbers for any EMI/EMS tests remain in the chamber
• Antennas for any EMI/EMS tests remain in the chamber
The Triton is a future-proof solution that is fully flexible for any EMI and EMS test procedures, either following the conception of the three test axes, or adapted to your own test procedure.
FRANKONIA Product Line
· Company Overview
· Anechoic Chambers and RF-Shielded Rooms
· Accessories for Anechoic Chambers, OATS and Shielded Rooms
· Antennas Masts and Pre-Amplifiers
· Controllers for Turntables and Antenna Masts
· Control Software CR-LAB for immunity tests
· CDNs for conducted immunity tests acc.. to IEC/EN 61000-4-6
· CN for Conducted Immunity Tests
· Current Monitoring Probe MP 50
· Electric Field Strength Meters EFS-10 / EFS-100, 10kHz-9.25kH
· Electric Field Probe- EFS LASER
· EM Coupling Clamp EMCL for immunity tests according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6
· EMC Control Unit ECU-3/-6
· GTEM Cells
· Immunity Test Systems
· Isolation Transformers
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems
· Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers