Core-6 EMI Receiver 9 kHz–6 GHz
This product has been DISCONTINUED by Frankonia.
A replacement product will be announced shortly.
The “CORE-6” is a very compact (19”, 1 RU), new digital EMI receiver which enables the user to
make frequency-sweeps within a few seconds, which saves hours of measuring time during testing.
The receiver is fully compliant according to CISPR 16-1-1 and includes all important detectors like peak, quasi-peak, average, RMS, RMS-average and CISPR average.
The powerful software “EM-LAB” allows very comfortable, pre-programmed test runs according to CISPR/EN-standards as well as an “Expert entry”.
The preset test runs are intended for those engineers who don’t carry out EMC tests every day
and are therefore not aware of all requirements specified in the relevant standards. With the help of
EM-LAB, you simply select your standard and start the test run for a “fast pre-check” or for the final “full compliant measurement”.
Additionally, professional EMC engineers have the possibility to use the “Expert entry” in which they can set their own parameters for limit-lines, correction factors, IF-bandwidth, detectors, measuring times, manual mode, frequency-lists, etc.
Pre-Amplifier and Pulse Limiter Built In
A 20dB pre-amplifier from 9 kHz to 6 GHz as well as a pulse limiter for conducted EMI measurements are already integrated in the CORE-6.
The CORE-6 EMI receiver has accessories like single or three-phase LISN’s, voltage-probes, coupling networks, antennas, near-field-probes or the Van der Hoofden test-head. A frequency-extension up to 18 GHz (CORE-18) will be available shortly.
• Frequency ranges: 9 kHz – 30 MHz and 30 MHz – 6 GHz
• Fully compliant according to CISPR 16-1-1
• Fast measurements by new digital design
• Integrated 20dB pre-amplifier
• Integrated pulse limiter up to 30 MHz
• Detectors: peak, quasi-peak, average, RMS, RMS-average, CISPR average.
• Automatic scan and manual mode
• USB and RS-232 interface
• Powerful software for full-automatic emission measurements including control of turntable and
• Pre-programmed test runs according to CISPR standards
Pre-programmed test runs
The comfortable “pre-programmed test runs” are the fastest access to EMI measurements Just
select your product standard from the list and start the measurement for conducted or radiated
emission. Frequency-range, limit-lines, detector, automatic attenuation and other relevant
settings are already pre-set in the software.
With the “Fast pre-check” you are getting an overview
about the emission of your EUT in a few seconds by use of the “Peak-detector”.
compliance measurement” for example at the end of a new development, to make a test run with all
settings according to your product
With the “expert entry” you have full access to all possible settings of the CORE-6.
own limit-lines, insert antenna factors and correction factors, set your frequency-range, select
different detectors and different measuring times, control turn-tables and antenna masts,
use the “manual-“, “spectrum-”, or “sweep mode”, create
EM-LAB Control Software
The “EM-LAB” control software offers all possibilities to do
professional emission measurements.
In the set-up menu you may create your own “Scan- tables”, which can be stored and loaded on
request. Standard settings for tests according to EN/CISPR product standards are already stored in the software and can be simply loaded via
the “Pre-programmed test runs” entry.
a scan-table does define
• Start-, stop-frequency
• Detectors for pre-scan and final-scan Hold time for pre-scan and final-scan Resolution bandwidth
• Pre-amplifier ON/OFF Pre-selection ON/OFF
• Auxiliary equipment, like LISN, antenna …
• Limit lines and correction factors
FRANKONIA Product Line
· Company Overview
· Anechoic Chambers and RF-Shielded Rooms
· Accessories for Anechoic Chambers, OATS and Shielded Rooms
· Antennas Masts and Pre-Amplifiers
· Controllers for Turntables and Antenna Masts
· Control Software CR-LAB for immunity tests
· CDNs for conducted immunity tests acc.. to IEC/EN 61000-4-6
· CN for Conducted Immunity Tests
· Current Monitoring Probe MP 50
· Electric Field Strength Meters EFS-10 / EFS-100, 10kHz-9.25kH
· Electric Field Probe- EFS LASER
· EM Coupling Clamp EMCL for immunity tests according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6
· EMC Control Unit ECU-3/-6
· GTEM Cells
· Immunity Test Systems
· Isolation Transformers
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes· LUMILOOP - Fiber Optic Power & Data
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing