DDA55 DISCONTINUOUS DISTURBANCES ANALYSER (Click Meter)
Fully digital analyzer for measurement of discontinuous disturbances (Clicks)
The DDA55 is a Compact, Digital Discontinuous Disturbance Analyzer (also known as a Click Meter) designed and manufactured compliant to CISPR 16 International Standard for measurements of discontinuous disturbances, called “clicks”, in accordance with requirements of the CISPR 14-1 Standard.
The DDA55 comes with advanced software for EMC testing, a multi-window real time display, time domain analyzer and built-in pulse generator.
is a four parallel channel, fixed frequency (150kHz, 500kHz, 1.4MHz, 30MHz) digital click analyzer, with each channel provided with Peak and Quasi-peak detectors, fully comply with CISPR16-1-1.
The way the Quasi-peak detectors are designed enables the end user to automatically perform tests using an oscilloscope (time-domain operation) in full compliance with the requirements of EN55014-1.
Based on a PC integrated architecture with WINDOWS 7 Embedded OS, the DDA55 click analyzer is ready to operate with advanced software for EMC testing, fitted with pre-selectors that allow excellent dynamic range and precise click measurements.
Remote control with an external PC is also possible.
The DDA55 click analyzer is not just a GO/NO-GO tester. It is a sophisticated analyzer fully supporting a thorough investigation on the when, where and why a click occurs. The DDA55 provides a very substantial contribution to problem-solving requirements in a critical domain of equipment compliance.
The EUT whole cycle history, with markers and zoom functions, is available after the end of testing and the level-vs-time graph of both peak and quasi-peak detectors related to each event can be displayed.
For the purpose of functional self-assessment, the analyzer has a built-in impulse generator, which can produce the entire set of single and multiple disturbance pulses, in the various timing and shift configurations, as required by CISPR 16-1-1.
Powerful and user-friendly control software enables it to perform all tests, standard and customized, in a very easy and fully automatic way.
AFJ product Line
• PAT 20M Pulse Limiter
• PG5502 Disturbance Analyzer Pulse Generator
• SW04 CISPR 14-1 External Switching Operations Box
Reliant EMC Product Lines
· Cameras for EMC
· Cells & Chambers
· Comparison Noise Emitters
· Coaxial Cables
· Current Transformers
· Drone Detection Systems
· Dummy Lamps
· Emission Reference Source
· Environmental Chambers · ESD Simulators
· Filter Design Kit
· GPS Logger
· ISN Networks
· Positioning Systems
· Power Supplies
· Test Systems
· Turn Tables
· York Reference Sources
· Aaronia - Antennas & Probes
· AFJ - EMI Receivers & Click Analyzer
· DANA - AC/DC Linear Power Supplies
· EMCIS - Filter Design Products
· EMC PIONEER - Ferrites, PCB & System EMI Filters
· EMC Test Design - Field Probes
· Eurofins York - Comb & Noise Generators
· Ferronato - 3D Helmholtz Coils
· Frankonia - Anechoic Chambers & RF-Shielded Rooms
· GTEM ITALIA - GTEM and TEM Cells
· HILO-TEST - Immunity Test Systems
· innco systems - Positioning Systems for EMC
· IntrX - High Power LISN's
· Laplace - Emission & Immunity Testing
· mk-messtechnik - EMC Cameras
· OnFILTER - EMI Filters
· PMI – RF Power Amplifiers
· Preen – Switched AC/DC Power Supplies
· Sanwood - Environmental Test Chambers
· Schlöder - EMC Test and Measurement Systems
· Schwarzbeck - Antennas
· Spitzenberger & Spies - Linear Amplifiers